According to the size of the substrate, there are 3 types of models.
The UNIX-DF204S/UNIX-DF304S/UNIX-DF404S soldering robot has strengthened its network function and the saving of operation beat.
It can be connected to the network and can display the process and result of each soldering. The additional 2 axes can change the angle or rotate the board, which makes soldering complex and difficult parts possible from now on. These types of soldering robots are also available for laser soldering.
|UNIX-DF204S soldering robot||UNIX-DF304S soldering robot||UNIX-DF404S soldering robot|
|Space-saving compact, easy to handle, high solder reliability
X, Y axis: 600mm/s
Z axis: 250mm/s
Independent Soldering Controller
| Widest range of applications
X, Y axis: 900mm/s
Z axis: 400mm/s
Built-in solder controller
Excellent model with large travel range, heavy load, best for large circuit boards, supports M-type substrates
X, Y axis: 900mm/s
Z axis: 400mm/s
Built-in solder controller
1) Main feature: Enhanced network function of Industry 4.0 version
Connect to the factory network, MES, realize process visualization, and effectively monitor production status (optional)
Data management of individual soldering processes for Industry 4.0
Visualization of each process is realized by connecting with DF monitor software. For example, temperature, program operation status, etc. can be converted into visualized and visualized digital data.
For example, observe the temperature changes during soldering, if there are unconventional temperature changes or program errors, it will catch these unconventional changes and notify the error.
Also, when the system is connected to the Internet or intranet, it can notify errors and send warning emails to pre-registered email addresses. Such real-time monitoring allows you to react immediately to errors and defects.
Additionally, all data can be exported in CSV format. The operation log data of each operation of each process can be used to investigate and explore ways to improve production and work efficiency.
More advanced welding management software "Soldering Manager" (paid version) is now available.
2) 3D soldering (universal soldering) and MID (molded interconnect device)
The standard product is 4 axes, and 2 auxiliary axes can be added as an option, and a maximum of 6 axes can be controlled. Simultaneous control and operation of all robot operations and external equipment + 2 external motors: Auxiliary axis (optional)
Realize soldering at various angles, and solve the problem that traditional robots cannot achieve welding at different angles in the same program.
Add two additional axes to the object area. Auxiliary axes enable flexible soldering with various actions, making it easier to solder complex-shaped products, components and boards without additional functions. Such as part rotation, substrate inversion, angle tilting, cylindrical part rotation, fixing wires, etc.
Similar to the manipulation of robot axes, up to 2 pulse train input devices such as stepping motors and servo motors can be taught on the teaching pendant. Various applications such as "setting the turntable to change the direction of the workpiece" and "controlling the set conveyor belt by the robot"
Save space, easy to set up.
3) The performance of the new heater is significantly improved to achieve better production efficiency.
4) Can be easily imported into the vision system
- In response to increasingly refined production operations, the camera function is strengthened. In addition to the original convenient position correction function, an automatic calibration function and a CCD camera correction function with calculation have been added to further expand the application opportunities of the camera system.
- Camera correction function with calculation
- The function of working while performing position correction on the camera has been enhanced. Since a maximum of 3,000 correction values can be imported into the robot, when working on workpieces arranged in a pallet form, it is not "imaging" → "work" → "imaging of the next workpiece" → "working on the next workpiece"・・・The repeated cycle is "continuous shooting" → "continuous operation", which effectively shortens the working time.
5) Reduce operation time by increasing rigidity and processing speed
- The motor is changed to increase the tool weight and the maximum workpiece weight. The maximum working load is increased from 11kg to 15kg. (UNIX-DF303L/DF304S/DF403L/DF404S only)
- Improve the rigid mechanism of the previous model and increase the rigidity (UNIX-DF204S)
- Significantly increased maximum speed and acceleration due to increased rigidity. Improved robot and weld handling capabilities and reduced takt time
- Work can be performed at higher speeds and more accurately, and the rigidity has been improved so that it can be used with peace of mind for a long time. Make its trajectory performance more stable during high-speed operation
- Shorten soldering contact, takt time by improving rigidity and processing speed
- When the camera is installed in the Z structure, the vibration time when the movement stops is greatly shortened, and the waiting time is also reduced by about half. (Compared with our company's products)
Size UNIX-DF304S/UNIX-DF404S soldering robot has achieved a maximum speed of 900mm/sec, a maximum workpiece mass of 15kg, and a maximum tool mass of 7kg.
6) Manage invisible defect patterns
UNI-TESTER compatible (optional), in order to maintain a stable soldering quality, measure the temperature of the soldering iron tip and measure the leakage voltage and grounding resistance of the soldering iron tip at the same time, which is very important for process control.
The instability of the temperature of the soldering iron tip will affect the smoothness of the solder joints. Leakage currents and transient voltages can cause internal damage to components. From the perspective of equipment protection, it is necessary to measure and ensure the resistance between the tip and ground.
UNI-TESTER is compatible with IEC-61191-1 (Ed3/2018) and IPC J-STD-001G, and can realize various measurements and automatic temperature compensation of soldering iron tip at the same time.
7) The new interface has improved the process of teaching the robot, simpler and more humanized - easier to operate and maintain Simpler and easier to use
- Equipped with a new type of tin feeder, which simplifies the process of changing the diameter of the tin wire, and also includes a broken tin feeder to avoid flux splashing.
- Roller configurations and solder diameters can be easily changed with the new solder feeder. The diameter of the tin wire can be changed by simply replacing the tin feeding block without adjustment.
- It is easy to switch between the standard tin feeder and the CLEAN-CUT type tin feeder by simply changing the tin feeder block.
- Key point chart editing function to create teaching data at the time of production.
- Points, straight lines (line segments), circles, and arcs can be drawn based on imported background image data (JPEG), DXF data, and Gerber data. Complex positioning is done correctly on PC with auto-exploration.
- Load DXF, Gerber data, image files, etc. for boards soldered using dedicated PC software, and create a robot program on the computer screen or boards are soldered using dedicated PC software
- Direction-specified sorting function
- When there are many paths, the cycle time can be shortened by sorting in the order of the path start points.
- R angle processing automatic arc making function
- By specifying the radius of the corners, there is an included R function for easier editing. Easily switch product types through production preparation program data.
- Store up to 999 programs and easily manage data and product types
- Store different product numbers for each program
- Set management programs for each tip shape or temperature.
- For each program, different shapes of soldering iron tips can be used for three-axis position correction (optional)
- Set the counter for each program with the counter function to count the correction and cleaning of the three-axis position
- Store detailed settings for each product to quickly change settings and programming
|Easy program change via switch box||Set using the key switch on the front panel|
|Switch box with selector switch
The switch in the middle can easily select and execute the program (2ch)
|Quickly check and change temperature settings
Replacement of soldering iron tip can be automatically adjusted
new system software
Built-in our original system software that can be used by beginners to professionals.
Since it is dedicated software for various applications, even beginners can easily teach and use a rich and diverse set of commands.
|Common settings for all programs||error log||Simple PLC function||custom function|
|Many items such as "work origin", "soft limit", and "PTP drive condition" are set in the same way in all programs, making it possible to set common settings. Since the setting only needs to be performed once, it is helpful to shorten the teaching time and modify the conditions. Of course, you can also switch to individual settings at will||The date and time when the error occurred can be displayed.
Since the time when an error occurred can be specified, it is useful for analyzing the cause, etc.
The error record can keep the latest 1000 errors.
|Simple PLC up to 100
Regarding the function of the robot, since a simple PLC that operates independently is built in, it is not necessary to purchase additionally if it is simple communication with an external machine
PC software "JR C-PointsⅡ" (option)
|"JR C-PointsⅡ" is an original conversational program input system, teaching data on the computer, and creating, editing and saving custom data. Point setting based on numerical input and creation and editing of point job commands can be performed more easily.
Coordinate data can be copied and pasted just like using a spreadsheet. In addition, the "point graph editing function" that can graphically create and edit route data makes the operation more convenient. The teaching data of "JR C-Points" can be converted into data for "JR C-Points II".
8) The display language of the teaching pendant can be selected from 11 languages
The display language of the teaching pendant can be selected from 11 languages: Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Czech, and Vietnamese.
Inherit other features of UNIX-41*G series such as simple teaching, maze structure, custom function, simple sequencer, display unit switching, etc.
9) Coping with Fieldbus
Effective handling of fieldbus makes it easier to embed with automatic production lines and automatic machinery. It is self-evident to set and start the program number, and it is also possible to acquire position information and rewrite the program.
Fieldbus modules can be selected from "DeviceNet", "PROFIBUS", "CC-Link", "EtherNet/IP", "PROFINET", and "CANopen".